Sunday, September 28, 2008

$10 from Ebates!


I first mentioned Ebates back in April, and since then I have received my first rebate check of $16.48. Not bad! I got $5 for joining, and bonus $5 for making my first purchase, and $6.48 as a rebate from Magazines.com!

If you shop online regularly, or even once in a while, I highly recommend that you join Ebates! Right now, they are offering an even sweeter deal than when I joined. $10 just for joining! Woo-hoo!

If you'd like to get in on the cash back fun from Ebates, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also heard about this shopping site that offers a much higher cashback so i signed up - www. savingswatch.com. They're giving 33.75% rebate for magazines.com! I've been very happy using the site so far. It's very simple and straightforward to navigate and only adds a few seconds on to my shopping routine.