Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Are you a magazine junkie?


I love magazines! Especially if it pertains to my interests such as parenting, family, food, and crafts! After shopping at Walmart, I almost always stop at the magazine rack before checking out to see if there is anything that interests me. Even with Walmart's 10% off the cover price, a magazine issue can cost anywhere from about 3 to 5 dollars! Whoa! That's a chunk of change! But I'm a sucker for a new, unwrinkled mag that catches my attention! Ha ha! Anyway, I take the issue home, and all these postcards start falling out as I read it...and of course...WOW, it's much cheaper just to subscribe to it than to purchase it individually!

BUT WAIT! There's even a BETTER choice! Remember I mentioned Ebates? Well register for Ebates (which is totally free!) then head to Magazines.com to place your order and get a whopping 26% cash back from Ebates! How cool is that! And for a limited time get an additonal $5 off selected magazine subcriptions too! SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

No comments: