Thursday, April 24, 2008

QUICK Hamburger Curry

I'm proud to say that I've been doing pretty good at meal planning again this week! Yes, hubby is away again.... I have no one to tell "pick up dinner on the way home", or no one saying, "Let's just buy take out". lol


I'm making Hamburger Curry tonight for me and the kids. Here is the quick and easy way I do it.

Ingredients: 1 lb. Ground beef, 1 small bag Frozen Mixed Veggies, and 1 box S&B Curry Sauce Mix (House brand is good too!)
Directions:
Just brown the ground beef, drain.
Add 2 - 3 cups of water, bring to a boil.
Add frozen veggies, bring back to a boil.
Add curry mix, break up blocks.
Stir until blocks are desolved.
Turn down heat.
Cover and simmer for atleast 10 minutes.

Enjoy with rice....YUM!

This recipe can be easily changed by using fresh vegetables, using chopped up boneless chicken, etc. I have a larger family, so I usually double this recipe.


Have any EASY RECIPES to share? Tell me about it!

No comments: