Monday, April 14, 2008

Carter's Beary Big Sale


I went to Carter's yesterday at the Waikele Premium Outlets to shop at the Beary Big Sale. Selected items were marked down 50 - 70% off. I also had a coupon for $10 off with a $50 purchase. I really cave in when I find great mark downs, so I need to control myself....ugh..which is so hard to do when I'm looking at these CUTE baby stuff! lol My intent was to stop at the $50 mark, but I went over. I spent $73 after the coupon, but I did leave with a lot of items, including 3 baby gifts that I need to give out over the next 2 months....so that's not too bad. I got some sleepers and outfits that my baby needs at the 3 month size. He's growing out of his newborn ones, and I made sure that I checked what I already had from gifts and hand-me-downs, so I only purchase what I needed.


The $10 coupon I used was one I got via email. To start receiving coupons from Carter's go to http://www.carters.com/ to sign up.


No comments: