Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FREE $5 Target Gift Card!



I've been contacted by Lilaguide.com, a popular parent website, to start up an online group...similar to a Yahoo group. What's cool is that the first 10 people that join my group will be sent a $5 Target gift card from Lilaguide.com!

Visit the group link here. You have to register for a username first. After you register, you can then join my group. As a registered user on Lilaguide.com you can also submit online review of local stores or children products, and when you submit 10 reviews...you'll get another $5 Target gift card! I did my 10 reviews, and I then got an email that my gift card is on it's way! Woo hoo!

Go and register for a user name and join Hawaii Bargain Moms.

Here's the group description: A group for moms living in Hawaii that are watching their wallets and looking for (and can share about) great deals on.... grocery shopping, dining out, entertainment, childrens activities, etc. If you'll be visiting the islands soon and would like to know how to save in Hawaii, you may join us too!
I have 2 other groups that I also started if you're interested:

Hope you'll join us!

No comments: