Friday, May 2, 2008

Hamburger Vegetable Alphabet Stew


Okay, this has got to be the most easiest recipe that my mom had taught me, and I've been using it ever since I got married 17 years ago! I still make it atleast once a month...in fact I just made it last night!

It only calls for 3 ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 can vegetable soup

Directions: Brown ground beef and drain oil. Add soups and about 1 can of water. Heat to bubbling...then enjoy with rice and/or bread! Easy!

Recipe can be easily doubled/tripled. I also add chopped onion and one pressed garlic clove if I have them on hand. Adding some frozen mixed veggies wouldn't hurt either!

You can find more easy Campbell Soup recipes at http://www.campbellkitchen.com/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I can manage this recipe (I hope!)