Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My FREEBIES are slowly arriving!

I'm finally starting to see my freebies arriving in the mailbox. Today I got my free Huggies diaper sample from Walmart. Got a size 1...and just in time too because my baby is just about ready for size 2! He's growing SO fast! =)

I did get my free Fiber One sample a couple of weeks ago....well not really. The box arrived..but there was no sample in it...just a coupon. One side of the box did look like it was possibly opened. My 6 year old said, "Maybe the mailman got hungry!" LOL

Here are some new freebies to check out:

FREE sample of Benefiber

FREE sample of "Don't Bite Me Bug Patch"

FREE sample of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power Clear Scrub

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Hi!
I just wondered if you looked for freebies at : http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/
That's where I find a lot of my freebies.

hAwAii mOnEy sAvInG mAmA said...

Thanks for sharing Deann!