Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Handmade is best!

Need a gift for someone that seems to already have everything? Why not give a gift from the heart and create it yourself! I know I appreciate handmade gifts! I'm a craft supply junkie so this year I will try to stay away from the craft stores and make gifts using what I already have. I also have my children jump in and help me, especially if it's a gift for their grandparents. Here's a great site with lots of craft ideas that children can help you with. http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/

The Simple Dollar also says that Gifts That Matter Don't Come From Walmart.

If you're a scrapbook lover, I know you have tons of paper lying around (like me!)! =) Paper Crafts also has wonderful ideas!

Okay... so if you are not crafty, but you want to give something that is unique and handmade, check out Keiki Gift Ideas. Offering whimsical and fun gifts for children (keiki) and adults too. These gifts are wonderful all year round.




Visit her blog here where there is currently great markdowns being featured!

Do you give out handmade gifts? I'd love to hear what your favorites are!


1 comment: